Monday, January 10, 2011

Week Two in Review

I lost another pound! That's some good news. This week was pretty pathetic, I worked out once, I only counted calories two days and I was stressed for part of the week, it's actually surprising that I lost another pound. I think it's mainly because my new diet habits carried over regardless of whether I was counting. I still want to up my weightloss to two pounds a week, but I'm happy with one pound.

So this week, week 3, I'm going to swim for 30 minutes each weekday, and I already did today. I'm going to try to count calories again, and keep myself around 1200. Basically it's more of the same, and the reason is because I need to get my schedule down, and make this stick. I think changing something or challenging  myself too much will make me stop. This plan will encourage me to keep going.

Also my house is getting cleaner. I finally got through all the kitchenware and I'm almost done with that area, and most of the house is just normal cleaning until I get to the playroom, where I'll need to go through all of my art supplies.

So things are improving, and that's good. I think tonight I'll relax and play WoW or watch some stuff, I feel like an easy day is a nice reward for another pound lost.

I hope week 3 will be just as good as my first two!

No comments:

Post a Comment