Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 6 in review

I lost another 1.2 pounds! Very happy about this, since this week wasn't easy at all. having weight loss with school and everything feels like a great accomplishment for me. This makes 4.2 total, here's to hoping next week I'll get under 145! That'll be exciting. I haven't been that light since the first year I was in Pensacola.

The diets getting easier, and I find I have to make myself think about it so I don't overeat. I'm eating very healthy, but portions are something that require constant thought, so I'm still working on that. Working out regularly isn't so bad either. I enjoy getting a good workout in, it's very satisfying.

so, nothing left to say but on to week 7! If I keep up this weight loss, I'll average over a pound a week in all, including the weeks where things weren't working well, that would feel great. I think in week 7 I want to focus on eating more veggies and less carbs, and pushing my workouts to the next level. I'll post an update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment