Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 5 in review

I am very happy to report that I've lost 3 pounds in the last week! I think I've definitely found what's working for me now. I'm currently at 147 lbs, and I'm feeling really good going into week 6. My goal was to lose 1.3 pounds and I guess my new diet just kickstarted my weightloss. Even though this is week 6, there is a possibility that I'll experience the "week 2 syndrome", since my new diet started last week, but we'll see. I'm pretty happy right now. I'm eating healthy, and not paying attention to calories, and I've gotten great results from it. I've always known that a "common sense" diet would be much better than counting the calories in every food, and I always knew that focusing on health first would naturally bring about the weightloss, but I'm very happy to find the results I was looking for.

If I can get the same results in week 6, I can honestly say that all the measured diets out there are bullshit. All you really need to do is find out what works for you, and what is healthy for you, and eat that. My diet has consisted mainly of fresh foods, fruits and veggies, meats, and a some grains. I don't eat organic, I don't stay away from pasta, I've just cut it down a bit and eaten it in more moderation.

So, there's not much to be said I suppose. I'm not problem solving anymore, I've found what works and I'm going to stick to it. Now, the challenge will be diet and exercise while being in school, since I've started my new semester :) I'll post updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment