Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 4

Today didn't go as well, although I did stick to 1200 calories. It was a little tricky counting calories for home cooked meals, since I ate leftovers for dinner, but I'm pretty sure it equaled out to about 1200. I didn't go to the gym today. My morning was interrupted by a phone call from the hospital asking if I could come in for my MRI today. I decided to do it, and the experience left me feeling a little strange the rest of the day. I grabbed some food on the way home and then watched joe play the new assassin's creed. Then I played WoW for a bit and read some Count, before making leftovers and relaxing and watching two movies. I mean it was a good day, a very laid back day (oh and I took sasha to the dog park) but not very productive. I didn't workout or work on cleaning the house, so I'm feeling a little down on myself. Tomorrow's friday, and it's my last chance to get a good workout in before the weekend. I'll have to try extra hard to get a good workout to make up for these last couple of days.

I'm also stuck with another problem right now, which is that I don't think I ate enough for dinner, and I actually think I'm below my calorie intake. I want to grab something small before bed but I'm not sure what I can eat, so I'll have to think about it before making something. It's midnight now, and now that I've been trying to eat better, my mind has been kind of... re-activated. I've been thinking about other things I could do, like doing more artwork, sketching, writing regularly and starting another long term story. I'm getting a little too eager I think. Let's focus on getting one thing right for a while, and then the others can follow. Tomorrow I really need to focus on my workout, and then if I have the energy, it'd be nice if I could finally clean the kitchen.

Feeling a little deflated, I guess I'll try to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment