Monday, December 27, 2010

Introduction

I'm going to be trying to lose weight, get healthy, and hopefully later I'll be trying to tone up and be a little more fit. Like many women I've tried losing weight many times before, and I've turned into one of those "yo-yo dieters." As a result I've made myself much more unhealthy, and I've gained more weight, instead of keeping it off. This time I want to stick with it and make it work, and this blog is dedicated to tracking my process. In this first entry, I'm going to lay down my plan.

Current Goal: to eat 1200 calories a day and workout at least three times this week, and lose between 1 to 2 pounds by next monday.

Long Term Goal:  To lose 30 pounds by the end of April, putting me at around 115. This goal weight may change depending on how much muscle I build and what my fitness level shows me is my healthy weight. This should be a good weight to shoot for, since it's a healthy weight for my age and size.

Mondays: 20 minutes of cardio, 20-30 minutes weights
Tuesdays: 30 minutes of cardio
Wednesdays: 20 minutes of cardio, alternative workout (yoga, aerobics, etc...)
Thursdays: 30 minutes of cardio
Fridays: 20 minutes of cardio, 20-30 minutes of weights


This is just for this week. If I can stick to this and do my workouts, I may change them next week since I'll be getting better and my cardio will be improving. For now I think this is a good start. Later today I'll post pictures of myself and put in my diet for the day and my workout. I'm hoping this blog will help me make this stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment